High performing companies are energized by engaged and healthy employees. Optimize your bottom line by investing in the health and well being of your employees.
As a nation we have grown increasingly interested in and aware of the power nutrition to cultivate health and manage/prevent disease. Medical advancements reinforce this approach. This, coupled with the strength of our team, makes Whole Health Nutrition (WHN) uniquely positioned to help your employees maintain optimal health. WHN will help improve the health of your employees which can help to save you health care dollars, reduce employee absenteeism and increase productivity, and employee well being.
- Create a culture of health within your organization
- Share of passion and love of food
- Provide tools for incorporating healthy foods into busy lives
Methods of Delivery:
- One-on-One Counseling (billable to most insurance)
- Goal-focused mini coaching sessions specific to an individual’s health condition
- Nutrition company-wide challenges
- Nutrition for corporate fitness challenges
- On-site workshops on a variety of topics designed to fit your company or group needs
- Cooking demos and classes
- Assist in coordinating Wellness day and employee health events
- On-line monitoring
- Executive Coaching
- Group classes – marathon 101, weight loss, condition specific classes
Providers send their patients to us because their patients leave with the tools they need to begin improving their health and the desire and motivation to do so. Athletes seek out of services because of our expertise in fueling for performance. Corporations appreciate our innovative approach to employee involvement to improve the quality of health among their staff by providing the tools that their employees need for success.
Whole Health Nutrition provides customized services based on your organizational needs.
Recipe for Your Employee Health
- 2 TBL. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, deseeded & sliced into thin strips
- 1 Yellow bell pepper, deseeded & sliced into thin strips
- 1 Red onion, thinly sliced into 1/2 moons
- 1 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 -15oz can organic black beans, or 1-1/2 cups cooked
- 1-15oz can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 TBL chili powder blend
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 c. quinoa or brown rice, cooked
- 1 pkg. Sprouted grain tortillas
- Extras (optional) Avocado, low-fat cheddar cheese shredded.
Rinse quinoa or brown rice, and prepare according to package directions.
While quinoa/rice is cooking, heat 1 TBL of the Olive oil in a large skillet. Add peppers & onions and sauté until soft – about 3-5 minutes. Add zucchini, cumin, chili powder and sea salt and continue cooking for 2 more minutes, stirring to incorporate all the spices with the peppers & onions. Add tomatoes and stir to mix. Lower heat and cover, cooking for about 5 minutes until peppers are really soft. Remove from heat. Add beans to pan and stir to incorporate.
Heat tortilla shell over low open flame on stove to soften. Place the tortilla on a flat surface. Spread a very small amount of cheese (if using) over entire tortilla. Add 1 scoop of pepper, onion & bean mixture to bottom 1/3 of tortilla. Top with 1 scoop of quinoa or rice. Add avocado (optional) and roll.