Coming together around a common goal can create a community approach to achieving health.
Whole Health Nutrition works with a variety of groups who are looking to improve performance and enhance their lifestype through a focused approach to nutrition. Some of the groups we work with include:
- Corporate executives
- Worksite wellness
- Weight loss
- High School and College Sports Teams
- Endurance Athletes
- New exercisers
Feedback we receive from our clients highlights our dynamic speaking style and ability to connect with different audiences can help to motivate and educate your group in a fun way! Whole Health Nutrition will tailor a presentation or workshop to your groups specific interests or needs. Our unique approach of “learn by tasting” helps to get your group interested in new tastes or functional foods that they will use in their own kitchens. Participants leave our workshops with tools to improve their own nutrition at home.
Methods of Delivery
- One-on-One Counseling (billable to most insurance)
- Goal-focused mini coaching sessions specific to an individuals health condition
- Nutrition company-wide challenges
- Nutrition for corporate fitness challenges
- On-site workshops on a variety of topics designed to fit your company or group needs
- Cooking demos and classes
- Grocery store tours
- On-line monitoring
- Group classes – marathon 101, weight loss, condition specific classes
- In-home group classes
Inquire about how our approach to group nutrition can provide a fun, powerful and informative experience for your groups both large and small. Cooking demos can also be incorporated into any class experience.
Recipe for Your Group’s Health:
Turmeric Spiced Nuts
- 2 cups almonds (sliced or whole)
- ½ tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp olive oil
- dash salt
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp cumin
Toss all ingredients in a bowl to coat the nuts.
Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes or until golden.